Ways to Connect
The people of St. George's express their love of art, music, food, gardening, nature and more in so many ways. Throughout the year, you will find many events with different areas of focus. We also have ongoing meetings and clubs as ways to connect with each other -- our after-school gardening club brings adult volunteers and children together to make a difference in our garden, our cooking classes bring families together to have fun and learn some new kitchen skills, and our ladies' lunches offer a time to get together and share what's new.
The Vision of the Garden of HOPE:
- Create a sense of community
- Empower students to have choices in their food
- Teach nutrition, sustainability, organic gardening, teaming and responsibility
- Kids growing food for kids
- Grow enough food to sell
- Cooking classes with harvests
- Fully organic and sustainable
Our Community Luncheon meets at noon the first Tuesday of every month at Rigo's Cafe on 6th. Come be part of the fellowship and fun!
Pastor Robin Reeves
Check out our weekly emails. You can sign up too!