Community of Worship, Fellowship & Service Grounded in God's Love
We welcome you to St. George's!
At St. George's, we believe God loves you no matter what! He is in the business of redeeming our lives and we are blessed to share this good news in word and deed.
During COVID-19, we worship on Sundays at 9:30 a.m. on Facebook Live: St Georges Texas City and in-person at 11 a.m.
We also enjoy fellowship and growing in love in a variety of ways and times.
- Sunday Coffee Hour 10:15-11 a.m. via Zoom
- Sunday Bible Study 11-12 p.m. via Zoom
- M-F Noonday Prayer 12-12:15 p.m. via Facebook
Here are a few simple ways you can join us:
- Consider making a gift in honor of #GivingTuesday
- Volunteer with us
- Become an Ambassador and share this email with your family and friends.
- Help us get the word out on social media by sharing, tagging and liking our posts
- Share photos or a quote on your social platform about what our organization means to you
- Do something kind or choose to be a sign of Hope for another person, help a neighbor in need, pray for and thank healthcare heroes, donate blood
and St. George’s Episcopal Church / The Hope Church
Our mission is to love Jesus, with all our heart, soul, strength, and mind while loving our neighbors as ourselves. We then know and share this Love and Hope courageously with others.
Our Core Values are: Worshiping Community; Belonging; Connecting; Tenaciously Boldly Going Out; Spreading Hope Through Sharing the Word of God; Inviting, Welcoming, Connecting; Going Into The World; Loving Each Other.
Our Worship is centered on Jesus and is practiced in the Episcopal tradition of the priesthood of all believers, using spiritual tools from …Read More »
Check out our collages, which show what we have done throughtout the year!